Follow These Steps for Dip Powder Application 1)
2) Use a fine drill bit or buffer/file to remove shine from nails.
3) Apply liquid #1, Pro Base. Starting from one side of the nail and work your way to the other side. Make sure to brush lightly with low pressure to ensure an even application.
4) After applying the Pro Base to the first finger, dip the finger in powder using a scooping motion and tap excess powder off of nail.
5) Repeat steps 3-4 on each finger twice on first hand.
6) Apply a generous amount of #2 Activator on all 5 fingers. Allow to dry. Be sure to cover edges and cap off the tips of the nails.
7) Repeat steps 3-6 on the second hand.
8) Once dry, shape the nails with a file. A drill can be gently used to remove excess powder from the cuticle area.
9) Use a buffer to smooth out nails. Have customer rinse hands with water, no soap. Dry fingers/hands. If you do not want to wash hands, you can use a brush to dust off all particles.
10) Apply another coat of #2 Activator to all 10 fingers. Make sure to wait 2 minutes for this to dry to get the best shine when applying the Finish Gel.
11) Apply #3 Finish Gel to one hand. This first coat should be applied in 2-3 very quick brush strokes. Don't worry about getting close to cuticle area or capping edges.
12) Wait 15 seconds, then continue on the same hand and apply a slower, more detailed second coat of #3 Finish Gel. Do not over brush as it may have an effect on the overall shine.
13) Repeat steps 11-12 on the second hand.
14) After nails have air dried for 1-2 minutes, apply Cuticle Oil to moisturize.
Colours may vary due to print colours and computer screens not being 100% accurate