Top quality Dark Brown lash & brow tint.
• It is important that you carry out a patch skin test 24 hours before application. Mix a small quantity as directed, apply a small amount to the inner arm, (follow the instructions below). If no rash has appeared after 24 hours, then you are safe to use the Tinting products.
• Severe Allergic reactions are possible if the instructions are not carried out
• Do not use if your eyes are sore or irritated.
• Do not use on eyebrows that have been plucked within the previous 72 hours.
• Avoid getting the mixture into the eye. If this occurs, immediately ﬂush well with cold tap water.
Pierce the Tint tube nozzle with the inverted cap, squeeze 2cm of the tint into a Dappen Dish. Add ten drops of the Tinting Oxidant while mixing it using the Tinting Brush, do this until a smooth paste is reached.
Apply the mixture to the Eyebrows/Eyelashes, avoiding any contact with skin. The longer the dye is left on, the darker the shade: however, no further darkening will take place after 10 minutes.
Use a cotton pad to remove any excess tint.
Dispose of any unused mixture and rinse Dappen Dish and Tinting Brush thoroughly.
Took a bit longer to tint the eyebrows
The good thing: if you tint eyebrows and lashes it does not burn, when it comes close to the eyes. Just the product requires a bit longer time then other products to really tint the hair. For me it took 15 minute to see something.