Top quality Light Brown lash & brow tint.
• It is important that you carry out a patch skin test 24 hours before application. Mix a small quantity as directed, apply a small amount to the inner arm, (follow the instructions below). If no rash has appeared after 24 hours, then you are safe to use the Tinting products.
• Severe Allergic reactions are possible if the instructions are not carried out
• Do not use if your eyes are sore or irritated.
• Do not use on eyebrows that have been plucked within the previous 72 hours.
• Avoid getting the mixture into the eye. If this occurs, immediately ﬂush well with cold tap water.
• Pierce the Tint tube nozzle with the inverted cap, squeeze 2cm of the tint into a Dappen Dish. Add ten drops of the Tinting Oxidant while mixing it using the Tinting Brush, do this until a smooth paste is reached.
• Apply the mixture to the Eyebrows/Eyelashes, avoiding any contact with skin. The longer the dye is left on, the darker the shade: however, no further darkening will take place after 10 minutes.
• Use a Cotton Pad to remove any excess tint.