Leave us a message
Pro Impressions 2 in 1 Dip & Acrylic Powders feel and look natural—without damaging the nail bed.
The Kit contains 1 x No2 French White Dip Powder, 1 x No 14 Perfect Pink Dip Powder, all 5 liquids, 1 x French Dip Tray & everything you need to get you started.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 39 points. Your cart will total 39 points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.78.
|2||£ 39.99||Up to £ 4.00|
|5||£ 39.99||Up to £ 20.00|
Pro Impressions 2 in 1 Dip & Acrylic Powders can be used with the 5 step Dip Liquids or with Acrylic Liquid Monomer!
Nail enhancements created using Pro Impressions 2 in 1 Dip & Acrylic Powders are highly durable, and the fine particles are highly pigmented for a beautifully even, long-lasting colour.
Unleash your creativity with this truly versatile 2 in 1 Dip & Acrylic powders.
1) Prep & sanitise both hands
2) Use a fine drill bit or buffer/file to remove shine from nails
3) Apply a coat of Pro Primer to all nails on both hands
4) Apply a coat of the Pro Base Coat on the entire nail of the first finger
5) Dip the Finger/nail into the Dip Powder, tap excess powder off of the nail (Repeat Steps 4 & 5 until the desired opacity is reached)
6) Repeat steps 3, 4 & 5 on all nails on the first hand.
7) Apply a coat of the Pro Activator on all nails on the first hand and allow to dry; ensuring you cover all the edges and cap off the tips of the nails
8) Repeat Steps 3-7 on the second hand
9) Once dry, buff and shape the nails.
10) Now wash hands and dry thoroughly to remove any excess dust/powder
11) Apply second coat of the Pro Activator to all nails on both hands and wait to dry
12) Apply a coat of the Pro Top Coat to all nails on both hands and wait to dry
13) Apply a Final coat of the Pro Top Coat to all nails on both hands and wait to dry
14) After the nails have dried, apply Cuticle Oil to finish to moisturise cuticles
The acrylic process is the same as your usual acrylic application that you have been trained in.
1) Buff the surface of the nails with a nail file to remove the shine.
2) Soak the cotton pad on the Foil Gel Polish Removal Wraps with Acetone.
3) Placing the soaked pad on each nail, wrap each finger so the foil is secure.
4) After 10 to 15 minutes, the gel on your nails should be very soft and easily scraped off with a manicure tool or cuticle stick.
5) Gently buff your nails with a Foam file to leave a smooth finish.
Colours may vary due to print colours and computer screens not being 100% accurate
Approx. 30g & 15ml liquids